Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Amanda...I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself...where do I begin?

1. I have tried my best to be patient about purchasing/moving to our house...I have talked about it for a year and a half and we are soooo close now! I know Billy will be glad when we're in and I don't nag him anymore about it!!!

2. I really enjoy posting "happenings" on our family blog. It's like scrapbooking (internet style). It's a great way for out of town (in my case, around the world) family and friends to see you and keep up with the latest news. I hope you all are enjoying the blog!

3. I am the "ultimate soccer mom" :~) Mallory plays on a rec. team, Mackenzie plays on a rec. team and a DII/challenge team, Billy coaches both girls' teams...and I KEEP ALL 3 TEAMS STRAIGHT (try my best)!! I have a massive email list for these teams. Our whole family is involved with soccer! We have fun especially traveling to out of town tournaments.

4. I enjoy shopping...what female doesn't? I rarely pay full price for anything...everything goes on sale eventually...you just have to be patient!

5. I enjoy cooking/baking but since we've been in Mom and Dad's house we've been spoiled by their cooking! They're wonderful cooks!

6. I correct my family when they say something that is gramatically incorrect...I'm not an English major...just never really understood some "Southern sayings"...you can't "cut a light on or off".

7. I love all sports! I know the teams/players, know the rules about the game and can "hang with the guys" when they talk about it. Just don't ask me to participate...I'm strictly a spectator! :~)